Beyonce Grinding in the Studio with Frank Ocean


Is it me or have you guys been trying to figure out where Beyonce has been since her debut of Sasha Fierce and the "I Am," world tour? She's been trying to reinvent herself yet once again, (nothing wrong with that), now expressing fervent desire to synthesize her own genre of music. With whom will her new ambitions manifest?

Why none other than Odd Future, a progressive music producer collective based out in Los Angeles. Lead man Frank Ocean posted on his blog earlier today this " "Not to brag but man, this is surreal. Like… she's [Beyonce] singing my songs. If time were to stop now, the past couple weeks would be near the top of the highlight reel for my short time on earth." Of course later on it was taken down. It has yet to be confirmed however if the studio sessions were for Beyonce's next album.


However, one can easily deduce from Beyonce's statement " I want more live instruments on my next album to create my own genre," that Frank Ocean may be WELL UP her alley, as he heavily utilizes intense sound effects and instruments within his production.


Nonetheless, I'm confident that we're all very elated to hear that she IS in fact grinding in the studio.



The former Destiny's Child singer has also been working with Diplo and Sleigh Bells in the studio recently. Her last album was 2008’s 'I Am... Sasha Fierce'





0 comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright 2009 Life and Style Union All rights reserved Designed by LSU Creative Partners