Raz B Files: Banned Celeb Seeks Publicity....Again



Recent reports have stated that Raz B, also known as De'Mario Monte Thornton former B2K member, is at it again, and by this we mean, further digging a ditch for himself within the music/entertainment industry. RazB was caught taping and recording the last of his "friends," Ray J who apparently aired out the prospect of getting asked out on dates by different industry heads because of a statement raz b had made. Raz B then volunteers to clear up the mess on World Star HipHop, but the bandit doesn't do anything else but put on blast the incriminating evidence that Ray J in fact, loves a tooty with a booty! Ha!


Vehemently denying the allegations, Ray J calls Raz B to dead the rumor in what appears to be a set up interview on the part of Raz B.
"I need you to rephrase that sh*t Raz. You got n*ggas hitting me every day, like Puffy, Jay-Z asking 'what's up with you and this Chris Stokes sh*t?' Cause it's like damn you really didn't have to mention a n*gga," Ray J says. "And I talked To Marques Houston tonight, he didn't deny the [molestation] sh*t dawg."
Although calling to discuss the rumors against himself, Ray J does add in a vital piece of information about Marques Houston that validates Raz B's claim of molestation.
"I'm getting a lot of paper now. I can't diss anybody that's homosexual in any kind of way," Ray continued. "If you like men, if you like women whatever. You do what you do, I respect you, I love you. I f*ck with a lot of n**gas and females that's homosexuals and bisexuals, that's cool. So I don't want to ever get it twisted like I'm saying it ain't cool to do sh*t and cross that path. And then on top of all that , I got the head of VH1, and I got the head of a couple other n*ggas on some fruity sh*t.
Calling, trying to get my number, taking me out on dates and I don't need that sh*t either.  It's going down because of the rumors and I'm in a f*cked up position, because I will never go out and say anything in the f*ggot name or anything. Anything you say like that your career is over, because people that are in that world run the industry."


SAD BUT LIFE GOES ON...LET'S GIVE A TOAST TO THE PRIDE! :)

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright 2009 Life and Style Union All rights reserved Designed by LSU Creative Partners