Rhinoplasty Seems to be the Newest Fall Must-Have

But we've all seen plastic surgery take a turn for the worst in the faces of our most fave celebs and socialites. Let's take Nene Leakes for example, the fashion and gossip powerhouse of Bravo's hit reality show Real Housewives of Atlanta. Her husband Greg didn't even show up to support his wife's facial project! Poor Nene. I love the aftermath, but I've been hearing some banter of random viewers, and they are not at all  concurring with me on this one. 

Natalie New Haven, CT
@ PopLover: She looks like she can't breathe. 

Joston San Juan, PR
@PopLover: Shall I say clothing pins don't belong on the face, moreso the nose. Nene take them off before you pass out.

Riley NY, NY
@PopLover: Nene went to join her scarecrow ex-friend Dwight in Holy Plasticsurgerymony. 2 thumbs down, and the doctor who did it ought-to be stoned. 

Ay NY, NY
No to the nose job no to the short lace front no to her loud @ss, Nene is a bit much! Lol

These comments and many more have, in a way..forced me to think twice and really examine the medical artistry of Nene's nose, and I must say, I prefer her previous, natural asthetic. What do you guys think? OR should people just leave the woman alone because more than half of the veiwers of RHWOA are probably broke and don't have the finances to fix their "unlikeable parts" with plastic surgery ANYWAY! Hey...I'm just sayin....

PopLover

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright 2009 Life and Style Union All rights reserved Designed by LSU Creative Partners